Relax with delicious food in Restaurant 1904 or in our lounge/balcony overlooking the 18th green.
Great food with good friends is just part of the dining fun at Holywood. A relaxing setting awaits you after your round in 1904. If you like you can enjoy food in our casual spike bar featuring TVs that broadcast your favorite sporting events or If you prefer, you can unwind and compare your round from the restaurant with its sweeping views of our golf course and Belfast Lough.
Of course, you don’t have to play a round of golf to be able to enjoy our fine food. And rest assured our friendly staff will take good care of you.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions we will be operating the following winter opening hours
Government Protocols require us to have a booking facility to allow for track and trace purposes.
To reserve your table please fill out the booking form:
The following restrictions apply:
- No more than 6 people per table from no more than 2 households
- Face masks must be worn in all areas of the club until seated at your table
- Please ensure 2m distance is upheld should you be required to queue
- Drinks may only be served when ordering food from the restaurant (this applies to soft drinks, coffee and tea as well as alcohol)
- We operate table service only. Please do not approach the bar at any stage.
We thank all our members, their guests and our visitors for their understanding during this difficult time.